Tucker had a great Baseball season this year.
Bob coached his White Sox team this year and they had the best team this season.
I think and have been told by many parents that Bob is a fantastic coach.
Tucker L.O.V.E.S having him coach.
So when it came time to choose boys for the All Star team Tuck was one of the first pick.
So when it came time to choose boys for the All Star team Tuck was one of the first pick.
Bob was the Assistant coach for the team.
They practiced quite a bit for a few weeks and then this last week we went to Cedar City for the big tournament.
I did a horrible job of documenting it.
My mom and Granny drove down for the fist game on Monday.
My mom and Granny drove down for the fist game on Monday.
(this was not a short drive 6 hrs in total)
Nannie held Sully the whole time so I took a few pictures.
I did miss taking pictures of him pitching, I was intent on watching him and totally forgot.
I thought I can get more the next couple of days. What? I forgot I had a newborn in my arms without my mom there.
So here's what I got.
They lost the first, and won the second, but got slaughtered the third game.
Tuck never takes those things well.
He takes things to heart.
He had some beautiful hits, and he pitched really well.
He did really well this week despite there losses.
It was fun to watch him play.
Fun to watch Bob coach.
Fun to watch Bob coach.
I am so glad I am married to that kind of dad.
It was also really nice to get out of our scorching hot weather this week and be in a little cooler weather.
We even got rain that first day.
I will admit that it was a little difficult with a newborn but how can you miss your oldest son's All Star Baseball?
I will admit that it was a little difficult with a newborn but how can you miss your oldest son's All Star Baseball?
Just imagine me holding Sully in one arm a huge umbrella in the other hand trying to hold it down with the wind gusting like it does in Cedar. The kids needing bathroom runs, (thank you Abe for your help there) money for treats, and Gil and Gwyn finding a mud puddle to play in.
We were a sight to behold.
Thanks to the kind people next to me who kept helping with the umbrella.





1 comment:
Great times...you shall spend many a summer day at the baseball diamonds. It great!! Tucker is awesome!
Post a Comment