Sunday, July 11, 2010

So this is love...

This little girl is in heaven....
I won't lie, sometimes her love for him is a little TOO much.
Kind of like the other day when she walked out carrying him from his Moses Basket.
I may have freaked a bit.
She loves to hold him on her chest, and give him his binki.

_MG_9234


IMG_9241


I do think it's sweet most of the time.

9 comments:

Pam said...

A-Maz-ing!! Really...Miss Priss has been anticipating this moment for months now. Harnessing all that love may be a challenge but it is SOOOO sweet how much she adores him! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! XOXO

Eileen said...

I love Gwyn's hands, just the sweetest thing ever!

Laura said...

She is precious! A natural born mother!

kennan said...

gwyn was born to mother.... like her mother before her.

love it.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet relationship they already have! Congratulations on your little guy! Kiss him once for me :) please?

jen said...

Aawww! Gwynn is going to be such a great big sister! And Mr. Sullivan looks absolutely precious in those pics! I miss that new baby stage (minus the sleep deprivation :))!

andrea said...

they have the same chin...how cute is that?

Amber said...

That is very sweet.

annebabe said...

little girls need little brothers. That's all there is.

ps- My kids were thrilled we got to see Sully the other night. Its all they talked about for days, Marissa was especially enamored with him. We may have to come over again soon!

pps- can't wait to talk Soulless with you!!