Gwyn got to do a few days of a cheer clinic put on by Snow Canyon High School cheerleaders.
She really liked it.
Last Friday night she performed at half time.
She thinks it's really sad I was not a cheerleader.
She blames it on Nannie.....
and I let her.
But it's all good because my sisters were all cheerleaders....
One more reason she thinks they all walk on water.
I have a bunch of candid pictures so that you don't think her life is lived in only poses.
In this picture I can see she is only 5 years old.
I like it.
As you can see she was the only girl who thought that a cheer clinic would be fun.
She sat and performed by her friend Adde.
Getting ready to walk on to the field.
It was fun to go to a High school Football game.
*Sully didn't think it was all that fun though.







6 comments:
i would like to say that i started it all with the highland bears. sadly enough, not making it my freshman year broke my little big chested heart.
i heart gwyn.
Adore that little Missy! And go ahead...throw me under the bus. I can take it! XOXO
Oh I love this! It brings back such memories... Gwyn is completely meant to be a Cheerleader. I adore her!
wow wow wow gwyn puts a cheer skirt to shame! so glad she is following the family tradition :)
ps hopefully she won't cheer at that high school though... those uniforms are atrocious.
What a fun thing! Her shoes r too cute! Hope u r all well!
Oh ya and Rob, I just couldn't see u doing the cheer thing. :). Love ya!
Post a Comment