Wow....4 months already.
Sully is our little love.
Sully is our little love.
Not our easiest baby.
But when he is happy....he lights up this house.
His love affair with his hands is HUGE!
I don't think any of our other children have loved their hands so much....
Then again, my memory isn't what is use to be.
I want to touch and kiss that dimple in his chin just looking at this picture.
He can get really mad in just a matter of seconds.....
Is it wrong I think that crying face is so cute?
See that drool?
That happens a lot.
My first born drooled a lot too....he ALWAYS wore a bib.
Sull's well, he's my fifth.
Mostly he is always a little damp.
When people see Sully they always ask, "which one of your kids does he look like?"
I don't know.....Who do you think?
Truly, I want to know.
(Just leave a comment in the box.....comments have been a bit stingy lately)
It's usually quickly followed by a, "he has a different look than your other kids"
To this I agree.
He still scrunches up when I get him up.....sigh.
I'll hate when that goes away.
Waking up to him every morning is like Christmas for me.
For real.
For Gwyn too....and when she comes home from school, and from playing with friends, and from using the bathroom, cleaning her room, walking into the kitchen.....
You get the picture right.
Happy 4 months baby boy.
I LOVE YOU!









12 comments:
Sullivan Michael.. You my angel are beautiful.
These pictures robyn, out of control, unBelEIvably stunning.
Love you little man
Xoxo!
Oh.. And he looks like Abe and Gil to me.. More Abe
showing some comment love! That Mr. Sully is just dang adorable anyway you slice it. Chin dimples have a special place in my heart.
mom and i had this discussion like a week ago. sully does not look like any of your kids. i mean, yes, he is obviously a lamoreaux but i don't get any specific child out of him. he has a totally different look, an adorable look.
i love him. i can't believe how old he looks. it makes me sad a bit.
turns out greta thinks he is ours too. my baby in my belly is sully. the baby she sleeps with is sully and the baby she pushes around in her stroller at yaya's is sully. you should hear her say his name..."suzee"... tears.
xo!
Look at that smile!! Such a cutie. I don't know which one of your kids he looks like. He is adorable though!
Love the pictures, I think he looks like Abe. He is so yummy!!!!
I would definitely go with Abe. Maybe that is because Abe is the child of yours that I see the most?? Whoever he looks like, he is pretty darn cute!
Ohhhh....Sulls, you are just so dag gum cute I don't really know what to say. I couldn't tell you who he looks like, but I do know he is a Lamoraux because of his love for me. :o)
These pictures are ridiculously gorgeous!! I need a collage of wallet size photos so I can carry him with me. Seriously beautiful boy and beautiful photographs! I HATE that he is changing so fast and I'm missing it. Smoosh him for me. XOXOXOX
He's beautiful! really beautiful. He looks like you...I don't know which of the kids I'd pick. All your kids have their own beautiful look, I think.
dying he is so beauitful! he is his own self. but i do see abe.
get out here now!
Ok - I'm chastised - I'll quit enjoying without commenting :)
I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I LOVE YOU!!!
#5 comes with some privileges....like no bibs :) why wash one more thing? It's just baby drool :)
My #5 was a thumb sucker - yes, indeed, a love affair with her hands!
You make beautiful babies.
I love the way you mother.
I can vividly see you at the counter eating lunch after kindergarten telling me all about everything you did. None of my kids did that and I expected them to, because you did! - it makes those moments with you more precious in my memory!
I'm not sure how, but I love your kids, just because they're yours.
xoxo
Denise...I totally remember talking to you after kindergarten while I ate lunch. Vivid memory for me!
Post a Comment