Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh Abe....

#4 Of the Cub Scout Religious Patch requirement:
**Write a poem, story, or short play that teaches a principle of the gospel or is about Heavenly Father's creations"
Abe's Poem
"Roses are red, violet are blue.
Jesus created me and you.
When death comes we'll see him again,
with a body that will blend in."
?????
~Yep, that's our boy.
Yes, we did laugh really hard and loud when we read this.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Seriously....where did her come from??? XO

farmgirl said...

I think that's a lovely poem, in fact I think you should send it into the Friend---he could be a published poet....I mean, clearly it's in his future.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as farmgirl, that most definitely needs to be published...

Eileen said...

I am thinking it would be great to have a body that "blends in!!"

laura beutler said...

I got a good laugh at the poem i read it, then i read it out loud to dillon and it was even more funny!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! And a little child shall lead them...

That boy's a leader!