He was the most delightful, happiest and most busy baby.
That has turned into the most delightful, happiest and busy young man.
Tuck, your feet are bigger than mine, you read more than anyone person should ever read. You retain knowledge like you read it five minutes ago. You ALWAYS know what is right and almost always do it. There is not one adult that knows you that doesn't stop to tells us what a fine young man you are.
To know you is to love you.
We are so proud of you. We think you are devilishly handsome in an eleven year old way, athletic, and super smart. You are one of my best friends and you I enjoy you to no end. I hope you will always be as kind as you are now. You are a wonderful brother and friend. You are a shining example.
Thanks for being ours.
Happy Birthday son!
p.s. You would be perfect if you could just sleep in your own bed:)




8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tucker!!
I love you son, Happy Birthday! I love you and enjoy everything you are and do. Thanks for being such a confindent leader and happy example. I hope you have a great day!!
TUCKER.. your teeth are big and green TUCKER you smell like gasoline TUCKER you aint no sucker, that's why your TUCKER my TUCKER baby boy.
love you to the moon tuck!
love,
kennan
Happy Birthday Tucker! I remember well the day you were born. We were very happy to welcome you into the world!!!
PROUD...that's what I am. So proud to call you my grandson. Love EVERYTHING about you! Hope your day is fantastic, because such a fantastic boy should have a fantastic birthday. XOXOXOXO
P.S. You were the MOST beautiful baby!
not a baby at all anymore... you're a young man and a handsome one at that! we all love you tuck, and your momma don't lie... sweetest young man around! happy birthday tuck! miss and love you!!!
We love, love, LOVE you tuck!!
11 years!!! How? Miss you sweet man. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment