The last weekend of January my four oldest children sang in Sacrament in front of everyone.
It was AMAZING!
I may be prejudice but it melted me.
Gwyn sang a solo in her very sweet voice and the boys backed her up with their loud voices on the chorus.
My parents came down for the weekend to help support them.
Its always nice when they come to visit.
They sang He Sent His Son here are the tender words:
How could the Father tell the world of love and tenderness?
He sent his Son, a newborn babe, with peace and holiness.
How could the Father show the world the pathway we should go?
He sent his Son to walk with men on earth that we may know.
How could the Father tell the world of sacrifice, of death?
He sent his Son to die for us and rise with living breath.
What does the Father ask of us?
What do the scriptures say?
Have faith, have hope, live like his Son,
Help others on their way.
What does he ask?
Live like his Son.

Very proud....that's what we are!

3 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have heard them sing. I love music. I sing with Cash all the time!
love your family. wish i could have witnessed it too. something to be very proud of. you a such a wonderful example sister. love you!
They were beyond AMAZING! So lucky that I could be there to witness it. I have a feeling there may be other moments to see in the future. Love them all!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment