please don't tease me like this. please say you ARE coming back to blogging. in case you hadn't noticed, we've been abandoned and need each other now more than ever. and BTW, I could spend every hour of the day smothering your baby with kisses, he's that irresistible.
I almost gave up on you....almost. You simply MUST keep blogging so I can get regular peeks at your peeps. Sully is scrumptious...and those other four kiddies aren't bad either. "Kids on the Move" must be documented. XOXOX
Ummm....Hello??? I've moved! You better start blogging again. Thank you. And, p.s. I didn't forget that we are supposed to still be on daily phone call status, but I've caught some stupid cold-esk thing and my throat is killing me! So I beg forgiveness.
I love all the updates! You're a very busy mommy these days :) personally, I don't think there's anything anywhere more important - being a mom is a great career! XOXOXO Denise
8 comments:
please don't tease me like this. please say you ARE coming back to blogging. in case you hadn't noticed, we've been abandoned and need each other now more than ever. and BTW, I could spend every hour of the day smothering your baby with kisses, he's that irresistible.
I almost gave up on you....almost. You simply MUST keep blogging so I can get regular peeks at your peeps. Sully is scrumptious...and those other four kiddies aren't bad either. "Kids on the Move" must be documented. XOXOX
Ummm....Hello??? I've moved! You better start blogging again. Thank you.
And, p.s. I didn't forget that we are supposed to still be on daily phone call status, but I've caught some stupid cold-esk thing and my throat is killing me! So I beg forgiveness.
1. Hi my name is Jan, I hope you remember me
2. 3 kids drive me to the brink every single day
3. Your almost one year old is DELICIOUS!!! What a cute, cute, CUTE little man!
I understand. I recently came back as well. Your baby is lovely. I think we need to make a trip out this summa!
Hooray!! Come on back girl! Sorry to miss your calls today. 5 kids is putting me under too!
So glad you're back, I love the pictures of your darling family. So good to see you this past weekend!!
I love all the updates!
You're a very busy mommy these days :) personally, I don't think there's anything anywhere more important - being a mom is a great career!
XOXOXO
Denise
Post a Comment