Sometimes I think I must produce pure cream!! Look at my little man, could he be any chubbier? Could he be any cuter? Our little Gilly cub is soooo mellow. He is still sleeping a lot and then when he is awake he just jabbers away until it's time to eat and then sleep again. I am hoping he will be able to lift that pumpkin of a head off the floor sometime soon. Amy always says my children come out suckling, apparently that is true.
Gil at the UofU vs. BYU game. He wore red for Aunt Paige but he was really cheering blue for dad's alma mater.
Abe decided one morning before school that he and Gilbert would have some floor time together. Can you tell that they are brothers?
2 comments:
he looks more and more like a lamoreaux.
I love the BYU pic--could that be a cuter face????
Post a Comment