Friday, December 15, 2006

TIGHTS!!!

I LOVE TIGHTS ON MY BABY GIRL!!!
There is nothing better than tights, especially striped or polka dotted tights. I put her in them and she can be the grumpiest girl in the world and I still think it's a great day with her. I love them on her with her little skirts, in her dresses and my most favorite is in her gauchos. Thank you fashion world for bringing back patterned tights! (Stephy J. as a teenager used to find pattern tights and wear them with her broom stick-skirts and boots she found at the DI. I liked the patterned tights even then....I think I was just to"cool" to wear them like she did. I'll bet she would wear them even now if she could find them.)

I pretty much think she is the cuteset little girl around. Can't you just feel the Diva oozing out of her. She is pretty funny.

Just chillin with me around the house in her gauchos!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love tights too . . too bad Jane's little chubby legs can't pull them off yet. Why do they sell tights that say "0-6 months"--I think there is a bit of a difference between 0-6 months, mostly being: they DON'T fit until the kid is 6 months or older!!

stace said...

she is little miss sassy. what a cutie.