
Gil and my cousin Landon are 2 weeks apart. Cute boys huh?

My Aunt Terri and I had baby girls a few months apart Alyssa is 2 months older than
Gwynnie and then we had baby boys a couple weeks apart. It seems odd that they are my cousins...I just tell my kids that they are their cousins. (Don't you love that they both had to have their baby dolls. Gwyn's maybe an Asian baby...just a little shout out to
SJM.)

Gilbert and Gabi. She is only four weeks younger than Gil, don't worry he doubles her. Okay is she not just beautiful? Really, I think she maybe one of the prettiest baby girls I have ever seen.

Kate Mitchell....Wow. My
niece Kate is beautiful and a model (for real) but the best thing about Kate is that she is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. Gwyn thinks the sun sets around Kate. She has said her name since she was 12 months and she squeals in delight when Kate walks in a room. Kate will take Gwyn for hours and entertain her. I love this little
niece of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment