Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day Break

On St. Patrick's day we went to visit Brad and Vanessa up at their place in DayBreak. It is the cutest little community. We walked around and played at a park that was very near their home. Brad FINALLY got to play a little B-ball with Bob and it seemed to calm the fire for awhile. This is a picture of Tuck, Brad and Bob playing around. Three of my very favorite boys in the whole world! I am a little unhappy with my brother though because he will never come to see me. I mean I beg him and he just tells me he is to busy and has more important things to do. So I will continue to beg and not let Bob play b-ball with him until he comes here.
Abe and Gwyn playing at the park... a little tickle torture.
Gwynnie loved Gabi... a baby girl!!
Gabi and Gil dressed for St. Patricks day!
We had so much fun visiting them and I have to say that if we had to move to SLC I would choose to live out at DayBreak! I think the homes are so cute and the community is really nice. A big discussion always with my siblings is where it is better to live. Stupid, I know! But I am totally a Utah County girl. My sisters have all decided SLC is better... Brad also thinks SLC is better. What is wrong with them? Bob and I are both from UC and when we think of ever moving back it is to UC. Anyway silly discussion but I admit it, I love where I grew up!

No comments: