
Here is our traditional Easter Family picture. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of my daughter at this age? (Stacie does) I can get all three of my boys to cooperate but my almost two year old daughter, never. I could pull my hair out. She is my pride and joy...my only little girl! Nope she won't look at my camera!

This is as good as it gets!

My
awesome parents came down for Easter and Abe's Birthday. I love them. I love my Mom. It is always a good time with her, dad, well he is questionable. Pretty good looking parents huh?

Gilbert got a new train that sings and moves...he really liked it. Now the singing voice of the train gets really old really fast.

The Easter Bunny hid
lots of eggs inside and out!

Tucker really looking hard.

Gwyn
loved her doll with snap on clothes and her new
bracelet.
4 comments:
look how beautiful gywn is getting. can she come over?
I love your family... you all look beautiful.. Yes, I wnt to eat Gwynie!!!!!!
Was it Easter? . . . or Christmas at your house? (I'm just harassing you back a little ;) I wasn't able to tell you on Sunday how cute your kids looked. I didn't see Gwynie, but your little 'news-boys' were just adorable (if I can still apply that word to such big grown-up kids)
What?? You need to update your blog already....
Post a Comment