On Saturday we went to the Art Festival with my parents. It was REALLY warm that Day, to warm. This was a sweet moment with my three older kids.Saturday, April 07, 2007
Art Festival
On Saturday we went to the Art Festival with my parents. It was REALLY warm that Day, to warm. This was a sweet moment with my three older kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did I miss the art festival??? I've gone every year since I moved here. Going away to Portland really messed up my week; now I'm irritated that I missed it. I usually pick up something each year at the festival. Guess I have to wait till next year. (Remember at the last art festival when I ran into you and you had just found out that sweet baby would be another handsome boy and you were bummed for the day? I think Gil turned out pretty fantastic; I'm sure you agree.)
Post a Comment