Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Funny Girl!!

Angel or Terror? This week my funny girl has had some moments! One of my favorite moments from this last week was when I was in the kitchen on the phone and Gil started to cry. I heard Gwyn come out of her room saying " I save you Dil, I save you!" (something I often say to him about her)I walked in to see her loving him, which in turn makes him cry harder. So I pick him up and get him calmed down and realize it is time to feed him. When I turn to go to my spot where I feed him I see that Gwyn is sitting there with my boppy around her waist and her shirt pulled up. When she makes eye contact with me she says, "c'mon Dil". I about fell down I was laughing so hard. My 23 month old daughter was more than willing to try and nurse my almost 8 month old baby who weighs 8 lbs less than her. She also had this thing about taking Gil's feet as he sit there and moves them singing clear as a bell "Shake your Booty, shake your booty." I also love that when we read scriptures at night she has watched us help Abe sound words out so much that she now takes books and tries to sound things out. Oh, the endless entertainment she is to us. Oh, how tired Bob and I am at night. She has endless amount of energy. My beautiful couch now has pen scribbled on it from my precious delicious daughter. She can open doors now so she loves to wake her baby brother up during his naps. She can also escape my house while my head is turned. She puts objects in Gil's mouth all the time. He doesn't move or put things in his mouth yet but I have had to save him many times from something he is choking on. She may be the death of me and Gil for that matter. Oh, but I love her so.

5 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Those have to be the cutest pictures ever!!!

Sarah said...

Very eloquently said. I love when you journal along with the pictures; you write very well.

stace said...

Poor little loved Dill. What to do with so much love?

Oh yeah, I love the pictures too.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Oh Miss Priss!! I love her.. you know she is my favorite. I love your boys so much.. but I just have such a soft spot for missy!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Where are my pictures of this little doll? And the handsome boys as well?

Mom