I forget that not every child is like mine. I think that Abe is pretty easy and not that demanding but boy did he have some friends that were REALLY demanding. Note to self this age is still to unpredictable. The Girls that were invited were great for the most part but a couple of them kept kissing the boys...that is not okay with 6 year old boys! Abe had a great party and Nannie and Grandpa Mike came down for the big event(thank goodness or I would have been up a creek with out a paddle.)
We rented this big slide and silly me thought that it would entertain the kids for a couple hours. As it turns out, not so much. So Bob made them do a few obstacle courses and I had an Alien shooting game...(did I forget to mention it was a Space theme. My friend Andrea made darling invitations for it.) Then my mom quick threw together a space treasure hunt for there prizes to take home with them. All in all I thing it was a success, but never again will I invite 17 kids!!!
Abe and his buddy Boom.
Abe's big gift this year was his new red bike. He woke up and jumped right on it.
The boys ready for School on Abe's Birthday. Abe is in his new Birthday clothes. Thank goodness he liked these shorts...
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment