Monday, May 07, 2007

LOoK wHO LoSt a ToOTh!!!!!!

Mr. Abraham has been waiting for two years to lose a tooth and it has finally happened! His tooth has been loose for a couple of months and finally he had daddy put some floss around it and pull it out. He is so excited to be getting visits from the tooth fairy!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Pulling teeth out with floss gives me the heebie-jeebies. I won't touch my girls' teeth; which is probably why it takes them weeks/months? to have them actually fall out. I still remember my dad using the floss-trick on me . . . ooowwhh!

kennan said...

its about damn time abe!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Kennan stole the words right out of my mouth.. FINALLY (cindy otis)

amylmitchell said...

Looks like Abe is missing more than just his tooth. I wonder if the Tooth Fairy was vacationing so the Tooth Larry showed up instead. Ask Tucker about this one...sorry Jeff is so weird.

Pam said...

I cant' believe Abe didn't call me to report the missing tooth :(
Congratulations, Abey Baby!! You are now officially on the road to growing up...kinda sad, huh? I miss you!! XOXO