
My roses are in full bloom and it makes me
soooo happy. Bob has worked very hard on our yard and keeps it looking beautiful all year long. He is very particular about his bit of earth. The roses are mine though. I planted them, I feed them, I prune them and dead-head them. It's about the only plant I can keep alive, where as everything seems to blossom and thrive for Bob. Anyway, thought I would share them with you.
4 comments:
ummm, are those rose bushes from brian by chance?
wow..i'm impressed to see the palm tree alive. I guess those christmas lights did the trick!
I love your roses! Someday I will have a yard and hopefully be able to keep some flowers alive!
First of all let me say that I love Kennan for mentioning Brian in regard to your roses.
Second your roses are gorgeous! Your whole yard is looking fabulous! Congrats to you.
Post a Comment