
So we are off again for 8 days this time. Our plane leaves from Vegas tomorrow afternoon and we are heading to the lovely lakes of Minnesota. We are having a family reunion with Bob's family. I am not joking when I say that Bob is so excited he could hardly sleep this week. I feel like I just got home from my parents and unpacked washed and ironed clothes (thanks Andrea) and re-packed. Also I weaned my baby in the 5 days we were home and also fought with a nasty summer cold. I feel like I have been running since our car stopped at our home Sunday night. I didn't even talk to some of my buddies in
SG to say hello and good bye...sorry Sarah W. I hope to come back with great tales and awesome pictures. I hope that Gwyn and Ella get to know
each other...I also hope that we won't get everyone sick with that nasty cold we have been enjoying. We are so excited to meet our new cousin and nephew Caleb. My kids keep talking about riding on an airplane, and hoping that they get to see fireflies for the first time. The boys already have some plans about catching them. Probably Brooke will have her baby while I am gone, I am guessing that Sara L will too. We will also be missing our beloved hot air balloons in Provo on the 4
Th....I haven't missed that in 15 years.. But we think it will be well worth it. Here we come Minnesota! I check back in about 10 days!!!!
3 comments:
I won't lie.. I'm a little sad you may be gone when I have the baby. Promise you will come as soon as you can!
Have so much fun! I cannot wait to see pics of your trip!
I have been to Minnesota. Bring mosquito repellent and bathe in it.
The fishing was really good but the West Nile Virus not so much.
Post a Comment