Friday, June 29, 2007

a litttle gem.....

Andrea sent this to me last night on my email. She took this of Gwyn a little while ago while our kids were playing at the park. Love Andrea, all of my sisters now do too. She is a great friend who has introduced me to some bad habits.....ironing(everything), shopping at expensive stores, and trying to get me to be crafty. I love and hate her for all of those reasons. It is not abnormal for us to talk like 10 times a day even if it is for 2 minutes or 2 hours. Who does that besides sisters? I guess we can adopt her in to our sisterhood. She is a great friend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

This might be my favorite picture of Qwyn! I love it. Am I missing something with the ironing thing? I never iron. I do understand the expensive store thing and crafts though. Everyone need a friend like that to inspire them to try new fun things. Robyn you have always had great friends and that's because you are a great friend! I am learning from you, and having good friends is such a blessing!