Look at Kennan and her hair...I love it...It is slick and straight. When I am up at mom's this weekend I am going to find some great one's of her....she is what got me on this kick thinking of some of her awesome stages;P
Ohhhh, my first real romance...and none the less it started in Germany while being an exchange student. Fun days!
My mom and her baby girls...yes that is my room in the background! I may have been obsessed with Ballet.
Remember when my mom and dad had all 6 of us children in one house? My challenge is for any of you to join in on the remembering!!!! Post pictures of some great stages and moments. Kennan bring it on! I know you can put me to shame.

3 comments:
Remember when you looked EXACTLY like Abe in drag???
Holy crap. This is funny!
i may be pat in that family picture but i am the cutest little girl in the one infront of the house.i do however like lisa's maternity dress, mom's scarf, and your hair. could you not find the version of that family picture with brad's mission picture faded in the background?
OK...I remember ALL of it! Wasn't it just last week? And I had lots of responsibilities as a teenager...don't you see the Indian homecoming outfit in the background?
XO Mom
Post a Comment