Is it so wrong that I loved this book? I was talking to some friends (okay maybe gushing) about how much I loved this book and how much they needed to read it when one of them (Sara, who had read it and is a English professor) finally stops me and says..."it's not THAT great". So if you haven't read it and the sequel New Moon I think you should! I was up at my mom's all last week and she was a bit unhappy with my OCD behavior towards reading these books. I am the first to admit that I am the biggest sucker for a romance and an escape book! So if you want to no why I haven't been blogging well here it is.Thursday, June 28, 2007
my obession...
Is it so wrong that I loved this book? I was talking to some friends (okay maybe gushing) about how much I loved this book and how much they needed to read it when one of them (Sara, who had read it and is a English professor) finally stops me and says..."it's not THAT great". So if you haven't read it and the sequel New Moon I think you should! I was up at my mom's all last week and she was a bit unhappy with my OCD behavior towards reading these books. I am the first to admit that I am the biggest sucker for a romance and an escape book! So if you want to no why I haven't been blogging well here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ummm ryder maddox and edward cullen say hello.
OK--I am getting this book tomorrow...I always buy into the hype
Is this that vampire series I keep hearing about?? If so, both my mom and sister *love* it.
Only 39 days until "Eclipse." And you will have Harry Potter to take your mind off the vampires.
I agree with Kennan.. although Edward is winning in my favor these days.. mmm, why can't I be a vampire?
Rob, I really could not wait for you to read these. I just knew you would be a BIG fan!!!
Post a Comment