Wednesday, June 06, 2007

She is two ....I can't believe how fast it has gone.
She looks so much like her daddy...but she has my eyes. I maybe prejudice but I think she is something else.
nicknames include: Santa Clara Surf girl, Sister Bear, Miss Priss, Gwynnie Penny, Gwynnie Girl, Sister, Gwyn, Princess Rose, and Dwyn.
I love this little girl so much. She makes me so happy to wake up in the morning. She is my sunshine. I don't really favor her but she is always with me. She copies EVERYTHING I do, from make-up to the phrases I say. She let's me doll her up at any given point. She knows what braclets match what outfit. I get asked all the time if she is going to have pictures or mothers tell me there kids don't even look that nice for church....but oh well, she's my girl. She talks so well now that I understand 99% of what she says. There is pretty much nothing now that she doesn't say. She express her self really well. She is sociable and kind. She already loves boys...seriously. She loves her brothers and loves to boss them around...you can hear her yelling "BOYS" all the time. She adores her baby Gil and loves him so times to much. she and her Dad are such good buddies. She squeals in delight the minute he walks in the door. She loves to call or go see him at work. At night if she cries she wants him not me. I am so glad we were blessed with this little girl. May 28th is one of my favorite days of the year.




3 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Oh I love Gwyn so much! How empty would ALL of our lives be with out her?? She is soo sweet, and seriously already the biggest flirt. We love you Dwynie!!
xoxo,
-Brooke & Dustin

Amber said...

What a princess, I love her long hair. Even if Halle did have hair that long I still wouldn't know what to do with it. I am glad I have you as a friend to inspire me to try though! You do inspire me, and I do try, I just need more practice or maybe patients.

Anonymous said...

Our gorgeous Gwynnie! Always the picture of perfect grooming! And the mirror image of her mommy...except she looks like her daddy!

:) Mom