Monday, July 16, 2007

Afternoon Tea?

Sweet Geena came over to play with Gwyn today....Geena is Five. Gwyn adores her. When we are away from home Gwynnies incentive to come home is her "My Geena".
Today Geena helped Gwyn to understand how to have a proper tea party....funny, don't you usually sip your tea with your spoon not drink it. It was fun to hear them giggling.
All dressed up!
I really wish I had a nicer camera and a few classes in photography!

5 comments:

stace said...

okay, so Gwyn should invite Jackson over for tea. my niece came to visit with her tea set and JAckson fell in love with it. I finally convinced D to let me buy J one too and he LOVES it (we focus on the fact that the set is blue--not that it has Cinderella on the front). I can bribe him to do anything with it.

Pam said...

We need to have a repeat tea party when Asher and Miranda come for their visit! This is definitely not a gender restrictive activity!! RIGHT????

stace said...

i do draw the line at dressing him up like a princess (although he would probobly love that too...hmmm.)

andrea said...

Your little lady is a non-stop party. Love her. I need to bring Pipes over...she needs to be versed in the fine art of tea parties.

Sarah said...

Where do I start . . before I left last week you did warn me that there were pages and pages of updates to your blog; I cannot even begin to add witticisms and clever comments to cover the myriad of material you have posted. You should dole it out, one day at a time, for those of us who are slow on the uptake (me, clearly).

Love the vacation pics-- I may have to visit the Midwest myself someday. Mark has a family history of visiting cheese factories--do they have those in Minnesota?