Friday, July 20, 2007

Sky Mountain Tournament

Tucker has had a few Golf Tournaments this summer. He was playing at sky mountain yesterday with Bob and Abe being his caddy. Bob took a few pictures of the action for me.


It was only 109' yesterday.....so they were giving out free carts for the afternoon. There was only one incident of Abe backing over Tucker's foot, pretty good considering........


5 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

Way to go Abe! Just take the wheel and drive

Anonymous said...

Ok...you people are a little crazy to be golfing at 109!!! It doesn't seem to have hampered the fun level! XOXO Nannie

andrea said...

Look at Tucker--he looks like a pro! And so stylish in his cute shorts. I love him. Really, I do.

kennan said...

i see so much of dad in tucker its crazy! do your boys still love me?

Sarah said...

I didn't know Tucker golfed-- Mark will be so jealous; he always wanted (and still wants) a kid-golfer.