Friday, July 20, 2007

Swim Meet

Abe getting ready to swim freestyle. Abe likes to swim, this is his first year and he is the youngest of the boys on the jr. Sharks. Abe is happy to be part of the team. He swam in 2 events, the freestyle and backstroke.....about 1/4 of the way into the backstroke he forgot that you could use your arms not just your legs.
I have to say that he has improved a ton since he started in June. Tucker is a natural when it comes to swimming. He could swim well at 3yrs old and I think he might have been born with gills, we're not sure. He swam in all races and his IM was awesome. He took a very close 2nd...and he was very proud of himself.
Freestyle
Gwyn and Elsie hanging out and feeling really hot at the pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that your boys are fish!! When can Gwynnie start? She looks miserable! Way to go boys!! I'm proud of you!

XOXO Nannie

andrea said...

Poor Gwynnie. She looks like she might melt. And yay for your boys! Cracking up that Abe forgot to use his arms. FunNy!