This picture would be the essences of our marriage. I tend to freak out or panic and Bob calms me down. This may look like a really sweet moment, and I guess in a way it is, but our reception started out with a huge windstorm and broke some of my Bridal pictures. I was starting to freak out because it was outside and we had no alternate plan. Bob pulled me aside and used his magic on me and calmed me down.
This picture would represent another part of our marriage, the fun that we have together. There is no one who can make me laugh like Bob does...Kennan is a close second. I am always half of Bob literally and he has frequently been mistaken for a jungle gym, first while we were dating then by our 4 kids. The poor man is never left alone, there is always someone sitting, hugging, climbing, or hanging off him.
Salt Lake Temple, Bob's mom really wanted us to get married in the Mt. Timp Temple because it was in our back yard but we wanted to be married where our parents and grandparents were married. I love the SLC Temple.
Our wedding day was amazing...it rained and some people complained, but we enjoyed it. If you know me at all you know how much I love the rain. The tents worked really well, the guest umbrellas looked great in the pictures and we were surround by the people we loved most. To top of the evening we danced until 10pm in the rain and then headed to a wonderful bed and breakfast and then we flew to Hawaii! I adore my husband. I would pick him over and over again. He is kind and gentle and makes my life very sweet. He loves me better than anyone could. He is my favorite person. Thank you love, for 9 amazing years.
P.S. Happy anniversary mom and dad! Thanks for sharing your day with us. ( I wish I had your wedding picture I would post it too.)

11 comments:
happy anniversary! we celebrated the big 8 on the 13th. and i thought to myself, i should blog with some wedding photos and a little nostalgia about the actual day/reception. but then i was too lazy to actually scan in the photos. so kudos to you for actually doing it!!!! love looking at newlywed bob and robyn. so sweet.
Happy Anniversary you two! I also enjoyed your wedding, it really was beautiful and I remember having fun dancing into the night as well. I can hardly believe that it was nine years ago, man time flies! Here's to nine more wonderful years!!!
Thanks for 9 great years honey. It's funny to think of that day and everything that lead up to it now 4 kids, 4 moves, and 9 years down the road. It's hard to remember a world where Tucker, Abe, Gwyn, and Gil did not exist!! I love you and look forward to many more.
P.S. This comment is much better than a card right.....
Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you married Bob probably more than anyone else because he is the only boy friend I ever liked and who liked me in return. I am also glad you married because you two gave me the lights of my life before Jude, Tuck and Fatman. Here's to many more sauna trips!
Bob, LOL
What I love about you Robyn is that when you write all this lovey dovey stuff :0), I know that you absolutely mean it. Bob really lucked out. You look so pretty in these pictures--like someone right out of a movie. Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! It's hard to remember Bob not being part of the family..he has always just fit in so well. That day was wonderful. I love you both!
Happy Anniversary!! It's an honor to share our day with you and your wedding is one of my fondest memories. As it turns out, Bob not only can imitate Superman...he IS Superman! Love you both so much!!!
XOXO Mom
Is it weird that I am crying right now? I just love you and Bob and your sweet marriage. I LOVE that first picture and story, I know what it's like to have a husband that can calm. What a blessing. I love you both and am so very glad I got to see you yesterday! Happy Anniversary!
Wow...nine years. You guys are veterans at this marriage thing! Congrats!
What a beautiful couple--then and now! I could tell from the first time I met you guys that you had a great marriage. Happy anniversary!
Eloquently put Robin, I would say more but I am a little verklempt.
Post a Comment