Monday, August 20, 2007

Orange Room

Here is the latest project that we just finished last weekend...our orange study/guest room. As you can see we don't have a lot on the walls and our new couch/bed is not here yet......or in other words when I have saved up some money:)
Gwyn finds the bed and open space great for some jumping!
and to show you a little of her attitude.
crazy girl

8 comments:

andrea said...

Her hair is so cute like that!!! Will you please work your magic on my poor baby girl? That orange makes an awesome backdrop...I may need to borrow it :0)

Amber said...

She looks so grown up. I love her hair!

Anonymous said...

Okay...she is TOO cute!! I love the pigtails...her hair is getting so long...Amy

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

yes.. thank you for making those true pigtails!!! love the ringlets :)

annebabe said...

orange is so bold, love it! how fun to decorate. and to echo the sentiment of the other comments, love the pigtails!

Ally said...

Okay... love the orange. Do you want to come paint my home? Seriously.

Ally said...

Okay... love the orange. Do you want to come paint my home? Seriously.

emily salway said...

Your daughter is adorable! It was so much fun to catch up with your family!