Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sand Hollow Aquatic Center

With Miranda and Asher here we went swimming at our local pool. It was fun to see the kids jumping off the diving boards and playing in the fountains.

Gwyn loves loves loves the water! She went down this little slide and the really big slide. I swear she thinks she is at least six. Miranda kept laughing saying " she is CRAZY in the water!"


Gil HATED the pool, he cried every time we set him in it. He has been fine at other pools, but today it was just too much! Maybe it was just to cold, go figure.


Asher looking so handsome.
These next pictures are all of the kids playing in the fountains....I thought that they were fun pictures, I would really like a new camera, I would love to get the pictures I can only imagine.

Abe


Gwynnie Girl


Beautiful Miranda!


Tucker

(Mom, I left out the lovely pictures of us.)

3 comments:

kennan said...

has gil lost weight????? just kidding he is so cute. how about i wish you lived closer! i also wish there were pictures of you in your swimsuit. i bet you don't look as good as i do! we both need new cameras!

Amber said...

Robyn these pictures look great! I would like a new camera too. I have to make myself take classes first though. Mmm... someday!

Pam said...

We had such a great time. Thanks for s wonderful visit!