Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jenny Lake

Jenny lake is about 10 miles from Teton Village, it sits at the base of the Teton Mountains. This is a must visit spot. We love to visit Jenny Lake. I took this picture for you J-Do and I hope you and Steve get to visit there soon.
This was 12 years ago, do I dare say that? I went with a group of friends and we took Anke my friend from Germany to visit this Wyoming area. That also might be my High School boyfriend with us......I have to admit this was my least favorite trip to Jackson.
Six years later I visited with my own little family, oh how time does fly....Tucker walking on the beach of Jenny Lake.
Abee baby
Now 2007
This is Nate and Paige taking my boys for a canoe ride out on the lake. Gwyn had a fit to go out also so my wonderful mom kept Gil and Bob and I took miss priss out for a "boat ride" as she called it.


Miss Minie Moo catching some rays and loving her dad. Holy that little girl is cute. Brooke also keeps her dressed to perfection.
Paige and Lucy. Lucy is an odd dog, she is very shy and timid but she sure loves to snuggle Paige and Nate. Gwyn won her over by her sweet singing and very gentle petting.
Tucker and Abe made a quick 2o bucks each by diving into the glacier lake. It was freezing cold and they were really funny once they made it in.
Gwyn trying to put her shoes back on.
Abe sitting by Uncle Dustin and Minie trying to warm up.



My mom and Paige just enjoying the awesome scenery.
This was tucker wading in the lake before he decided to make a quick buck.
The most surprising thing to me was Gil's love of this freezing water. He was the first one in the water completely. We laughed and thought he lived up to his middle name Odin. Odin is the Norse God.
After about twenty minutes of playing in the very cold water he decided he was done. So he snuggled up to dad to warm up.
Gil's bum! You have to appreciate a chubby bum like that.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously...Gil is a Viking! This was my most favorite day!

XO Nannie

Amber said...

Looks like a fun time. I remember that trip 12 years ago. Parts of it were fun and other parts were not so fun :)

andrea said...

Aw...who knew Gil and I looked the same from behind? He is yummy.