Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fall Softball

Bob's fall softball season has come to an end!(I don't know why we call it fall ball when it starts in July!) On Monday they had potentially three games that night, but sad to say they lost the first game and were done for the season. (P.S. if you love High School Musical 2, this is where the baseball scene was filmed!)
Bob had a great season personally! He hit many home runs and is an AWESOME third baseman. Since it is warm most of the year down here Bob gets to play a lot of softball. So the season will be upon us again soon!
I don't know if I have mentioned Gilbert's love for balls. He will chase them around everywhere, all day. He also has a great little throw. It would be great if he would start walking so that I wouldn't have to restrict him from crawling on the ground so much.
The kids love when it's softball season because it means treats, running around, friends, foul balls and free suckers! I remember loving to go to my brothers games for these reasons too!
Some of the boys! (Braden, Tucker and Adler) Abe is nowhere to be seen because he and his buddies are at the playground or snack stand most of the time.


7 comments:

kennan said...

i love bobby baby bikini and the bruff family

trevan said...

Bob, practice tonight at Goob-lah!

Amber said...

I used to love going to my dads ball games. Remember when all wards had a team. It's just not the same anymore. I am glad that Bob plays, it's so fun to go and watch.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...I bet EVERYONE was cheering!! So great that you have that extended season in ST. George.

Nannie

andrea said...

cute pictures...look at Tucker and the ladies, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh too at Tucker with his arms around THREE adorable girls! I love Tucker!
Amy L.

Sarah said...

Enough of the kid shots--- more gratuitous Bob shots, pretty please.

Bob at bat; Bob on base; Bob catching the pop fly--- the whole Bob-12-month-calender-shoot please. I know you have it . . .