While my mom was here Bob found a little bat friend in our garage.
My mom and I were a little freaked out by it, but Bob put in a big can and took it out to Coral Canyon to show the boys and their cousins and then to let it fly away.
I lived here for over a year and made the comment to Mark that 'I loved all the little birds that flew around in the evenings'. 'Those aren't birds', he told me. Yuck. Liked it better when I thought they were sweet little birdies.
4 comments:
I lived here for over a year and made the comment to Mark that 'I loved all the little birds that flew around in the evenings'. 'Those aren't birds', he told me. Yuck. Liked it better when I thought they were sweet little birdies.
Okay...it's even more disgusting up close :(
Nannie
Ewwww!!! Yuck!!! I would FREAK out. I am freaking out right now!!!
holy bat cave robyn! (couldn't resist the easy pun there)
Post a Comment