
Here are the curtains my mom made while she was here taking care of me and my family. Sorry Brooke that it has taken me so long to post pictures of them....This is Gil's Room.
Christie came over to give some ideas if what we should do for this
family room window. My house has lower windows so there is not as much natural light as I would like. So here is the box pleat curtain Christy suggested, and I LOVE the way it turned out. Just a little something but still a lot of light. My mom whipped them out like there was nothing to it.

Here are the Play room curtains...my favorite. Very playful and child like, the fabric was called Peas and Carrots. I am still
saving a little to have a window seat cover made for it. It will be done in the same fabric as the curtains. I actually made the pillows, all by myself.....I did contribute something.

Here is the little valance over the other window in the play room. I had so much fun picking out my material and my mom was great in helping me with some of the accent fabrics. It's always fun to work on a project with my mom, and Bob is always the great handy and willing to hang things for us.
8 comments:
is nannie for hire? she could make some serious bank selling her handiwork. i know i'm jealous of your cute cute cute curtains!!!!
WTF? mom is amazing. if you need anything else done better make it before april because she will be out of commission for 2 years after that with all the grand babies on the way! i am jealous.
Hey the pillows look great! I love the curtains, so fun!
Love them! You're mom is fabulous!
Good job Martha. Love your handiwork. The curtains are great; I need to figure out something for my house. I also love handi-moms; I've got one of those too. I really need to take more advantage of her.
she's amazing.. the curtains look awesome.. why didn't at least one of us get all those talents?? it's almost not fair she's so great at EVERYTHING!
Your pillows look GREAT!! Can't wait to see how the window seat turns out. I love that room! And guess what??? You could do any of that yourself...you just have to try!
XOXO Mom
How handy is she??? I love your playroom. We are currently finishing our basement and this gioves me some great ideas!!!.
Post a Comment