
Last night for
FHE we went to the
Schoenfelds to
Stahlie farms Pumpkin Patch. Between us we have nine
children ranging in age from 12 to 1. We had so much fun together.

Mike and Mary Ann had us over for dinner before we left and it was yum yum yummy.

Mike is a GREAT cook and he has made us some of the best foods, his egg rolls are my favorite. Last night was his awesome
Lasagna. Mary Anne is a great cook to but she is really known for her mad baking skills.
Mmmm, c
innamon rolls.

Mary Ann and I had our babies about 3 weeks apart. Grant and Gil are destined to be friends.

Abe and Gwyn on a little train ride together.

Abe and Lucy
When I told the boys what we were doing for
FHE and who were doing it with, his reply was,"Yes, I never get to see Lucy anymore." Tuck's was "Sweet I get to hang out with Adam." Adam is 12 and very cool, he even babysits the boys sometimes.

Gil loved trying to pet all the animals. This donkey was nice and let Gil pet or whack him a bit.

This is
Abe waiting for Gwyn to come back for the train ride and feeling very sad he missed it the first time around.

So, we used our waiting time for a little photo shoot.
This is Abe's crossed eyed look, he has done this since he was two and it always made us giggle.

When we made our way over to the pumpkin patch everyone dispersed and found their very own pumpkins. Well, miss
Priss had a very distinct pumpkin that needed to be found....."a little
beeby punkin."
Seriously, every single person had theirs picked out while they waited ten more minutes for Gwyn to find her "little
beeby punkin."

After awhile all the kids started looking for a "little
beeby punkin" for Gwyn. They would lift one up and she would say,"it's too big". So these are the pictures of her trying some of them out. I am happy to
announce that she found her perfect pumpkin.

Gil enjoyed a little wagon ride with all the pumpkins.
I know I don't have many pictures of Tuck, but he was too busy hanging out with Adam to have pictures taken. I love the fall, and it was fun to have farm girl and her family with us.
6 comments:
Fun memories with friends!! Gwyn has gotten so incredibly beautiful...and so incredibly sassy! I love her to death!!!
XOXO Nannie
Good times. Good times.
Aw, it looks like you guys had a great time. You found good pumpkins too. Did you bring your own wagon? That is a really good idea!
okay, first andrea and now you and maryann, i've got to be getting me some pumpkin patch time!!!
You are beautiful sister and you have a beautiful family.
Love the photo-documented pumpkin patch adventure. ;)
Post a Comment