I haven't blogged for awhile so here are my posts that I have been holding for weeks. I have been out town and out of it. Between illness and packing and unpacking, I just didn't take the time. I have to say I missed my blogging world. Anne showed up at my house yesterday with Cinnamon rolls and asked if I was okay because she heard I had been sick and I haven't blogged.....I think I'll take a break again so that I get some more of her yummy treats!
I am preparing for Tucker's baptism, putting up Christmas, and watching my little Gil walk all over the place. He finally started walking a week and a half ago. The funny thing is that he is good at it. He doesn't fall much or bang his head, it's like he kind of walked for 2 months until he said, that's it I am ready, I'll walk all the time now. He is so fun right now.
Tonight Bob was as bishopric meeting and called after about an hour and asked if the babies were asleep and if I minded if he took Tucker out for awhile. He came home and got Tucker and an hour later they came home with ice cream. After Tucker was in bed Bob told me he took him to the stake center down to the font to show Tucker how it will all go, they talked about it and then went for ice cream. He then told me that is what his dad did with him.....yeah I feel a little emotional. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father, and I am grateful for his dad's example. The little things, you know. I can't believe Tuck is being baptized already... Staci took some AWESOME pictures of him, I will post some when I get them. Feels good to be back in blog world.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Once again...Bob wins the great Dad award. Thank you, Lyle & Connie, for raising such an amazing son.
I'm glad that Bob is carring on the tradition, I totally remember do that with my dad
Hi friend! it does feel good to be back in the blog world. I took a little break too. Truth is the thought of blogging made me feel sick for a while just like certain foods did, weird I know. I cannot believe that Tucker is getting baptized. What a great dad you are Bob, that is a great idea!
Robyn, I'm glad your feeling better, and nothing is worse then being sick as a mother. I just had to pop in as say what a darling family and I can't believe you have an 8 year old, we're not that old are we? Aly might put something together this Christmas so maybe we'll get to catch up.
Hope to see you soon
Mandy Parker
Hey...I just checked your blog out. I remember doing that with my dad. Good times!! We are looking forward to Tucker's baptism and keeping on our schedule of seeing the Lamoreauxs ;).
Hey, I didn't get cinnamon rolls! I guess I don't need them. I'll start blogging again if you will! See you at Tucker's baptism!
I have missed you! I thought about calling you many times but figured you were probley just busy with family but I am glad you are back in the blog world. You have such an adorable family--and a wonderful husband too!! I remember when you first met Bob and I knew that he was a good pick for you. I think he got a great girl too!!
Post a Comment