Kennan and Trevan with their sweet Jude.
Thanksgiving was great this year! It was a smaller group than what we usually have at my mom's, but I thought it was delightful. The food was wonderful and the conversation fun and a little more cozy.

Bob did the honors of carving the Turkey.

My Grandma
JB who is almost 87 was with us and helping as much as we would let her! Crazy lady, she is so young at heart. I feel I should state her age because I never think of her as really old.

Gilly bear on dad's shoulders so he wouldn't get into the food right before we ate.

Me and my Mom.
I had such a great time cooking with my Mom. She is a great cook and time with her is always well spent. Vanessa was also cooking with us and also great conversation and a side note; she can peel potatoes really fast.

Before the feast.

Eileen and Gwyn.....My kids love "Aunt
Leen".

Brad, Vanessa, and Gabi. I love this little family. I was glad to spend the day with them. Could my niece be any cuter?

Dinner is served....

Gil thought that an Oreo Cookie and green bean salad went great together.

Mr. Abe (he did have 6 pieces of pumpkin pie)

Tucker and his 2
nd helping of potatoes.

Gwyn and Jude waiting for the feast to appear.
1 comment:
YOu win the award for best post of the season! Great Thanksgiving pictures and I agree...it was an A holiday! XOXO
Post a Comment