Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gingerbread House

So here was our annual Gingerbread house decorating night! Gwyn kept tasting the frosting/glue and shuddering, yet kept going back for more.

Abe watching dad build the house....we needed an Engineer.
A little decorating.....Gwyn and Abe had just gotten some winter hats from their friends......
The night before her surgery.

The finished product. I love that the kids are so proud and Gil just wants to get his hands on the candy.



8 comments:

Pam said...

Sweet Gwynnie...has no idea what's coming! Looks like a great FHE activity. Miss you guys!

XOXO Nannie

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Seriously, I need Gwyn in that last picture.

amylmitchell said...

Such cute, cute, cute kids.

Bree D. said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I need to be a good mother and do that with my kids!!

saramarilee said...

Cute! We do upside down ice cream cone Christmas trees--they would look great in your gingerbread house's yard!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

I just love Gywn's smile in the last picture!!!

Sarah said...

I just gave my kids graham crackers for there houses. I am so Christmas ghetto!

Jessica said...

Robyn, I absolutely LOVE your blog!! You are so creative! So youmust send me pointers for my newly started blog! I need some help in dressing up my blog! djtaylor.blogspot.com
So feel free to critique!
Your christmas card is awesome, what a cute family! hope you have a merry christmas!
Jessica