I agreed that we could go ahead and look for one (even though we live in a DESERT, I was a little doubtful.) So a week ago we got in our neighbors BIG truck and drove an hour away looking for a Christmas tree. As we were driving all I could see were some cactus and ugly sagebrush. Just as we were giving up hope, we found a few pine trees. This (picture above) was the first one I saw. We hiked around for about 45 minutes and came back to this one. Bob got out the chain saw and three minutes later we had a Christmas tree! It is not perfect but it is actually really pretty and worked out great! So I will post pictures of it decorated later. I love when Bob gets a bee in his bonnet!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Oh Christmas Tree
I agreed that we could go ahead and look for one (even though we live in a DESERT, I was a little doubtful.) So a week ago we got in our neighbors BIG truck and drove an hour away looking for a Christmas tree. As we were driving all I could see were some cactus and ugly sagebrush. Just as we were giving up hope, we found a few pine trees. This (picture above) was the first one I saw. We hiked around for about 45 minutes and came back to this one. Bob got out the chain saw and three minutes later we had a Christmas tree! It is not perfect but it is actually really pretty and worked out great! So I will post pictures of it decorated later. I love when Bob gets a bee in his bonnet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Bob!!!
Seriously Bob...a chain saw for that tree? Were you just itching to put that thing to use or what? Dude, your my hero.
Post a Comment