Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Question????
We are suppose to be heading up north this weekend for my cousins wedding Saturday afternoon......but tonight on the news they said there will be a major snow storm all through the weekend. I-15 should be really ugly. Would you still go? Bob has to be back for church meetings at 9am on Sunday and Gwyn has surgery Tuesday morning......Would you go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
the question is did we go! and yes we did. remember the weather for tuck's baptism last week? plus, i think eileen has already paid for your meals.
tough quandary. depends how much guilt you will feel for not going. and how much you see this particular cousin. not a decision i would like to make. i would probably not go. what is gwyn's surgery?
Please, who stays home for church meetings. You should go so he doesn't have to go to those. Word is, it's supposed to be a Catagory 4 storm...
Tough one. I'll be flying into that big storm! We fly to SLC tonight for my grandfather's funeral tomorrow. I'm a bit worried about the trip as well. I hope we can land...and that we don't get snowed in on Sunday! Anyway, good luck, girl!
No way, no how. I am too chicken...I don't risk my life for very many people, LOL (pretty much just my kids)
just think of eileen then you kind of know your going. Plus.. your kids need some snow time pre christmas. And as for church meetings... you know what mom always says and she's miss boss these days
I wouldn't. Too scary to take a car full of your kids on bad roads.
No way hosea! I stay off I-15 during snow storms. We've even turned around one time around Cove Fort because it was so nasty. Plus you can stay home and party with me! Woo hooo!
so not a fun drive in bad weather... we've had our share of scary times on that drive, but i know how hard it is to make these decisions too... so what did you end up doing???
Im worried, did you guyds make it back!!!! I hope GWen is doing well after her surgery.
Post a Comment