P.S. She thought that Tiffany the bride was a princess. She kept telling me,"I want to be a Princess too." I then replied, "You are, you are the Red Princess tonight and Tiffany is the White Princess." She replied,"I want to be a Snow White Princess when I get bigger too." I told her," Okay, but you have to find a handsome Prince first." Gwyn looked at me like I was crazy and said, "I have one, he is Gilbert."
Here is the lovely couple....I swear I have never seen such a pretty couple. It was fun to see how sweet they were together.
Here is my handsome father with my sweet little niece Minie.
Let's say wedding dinners are not enjoyable with your children. Especially when the kids meals come 20 minutes after all the adults meals. It was all lovely....accept for my crazy kids.
Like I said CrAZy KiDs!!!!
Monday, December 10, 2007
A few great moments from the weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures, Rob! I for one am very glad you made the trip. Not only was if fun to have you at the wedding, it was great to see your kids loving the snow experience. Everything is better through kids eyes!
Post a Comment