Monday, December 31, 2007

There is just something about 20 years of knowing someone........

Stephy J!!! My friends from Childhood still try to get together once a year around Christmas. Steph just had her fourth baby and was looking great and giggling like she always has.....Her laughter is contagious!
Ally hosted this gig. She is my anchor! I love her and also think she looks great. She is definitely voted most changed from school days. She happily pulled out her old photo Album to show us some treasures of pictures.
Annie.....I love getting together with her. She left the White House after 7 years and a huge position just before Christmas. She has amazing stories and has visited 40 different countries. I don't know where to begin on how much happiness it brings me to see her and hear her stories. If you know any great single guys let me know...she is a catch.
This picture shows the ladies giggling over the old pictures. Mandy is on the right.....she wasn't in our original group of friends but we will claim her. She is so fun and it was awesome to see her again, was she always that funny?
Here we all are...we are missing a few friends and they were really missed but it is always nice to get some of us together. I didn't have a great close up of Holly but I love to see her and she is always great about trying to pull these things together....she is the glue. She of course is our California Babe who runs on the beach everyday while saving the day with her social work. I have to say I think I have some of the greatest friends ever. Once again, there never seems to be enough time to catch up on everything.


3 comments:

Pam said...

An amazing group of women!!! Don't ever lose touch...

Sunny said...

Robyn, it looks like the party was fun. I wish we could've been there. I"m glad you posted pictures so I could see everyone. Cute group of girls!!! I miss you all. It's so fun to see everyone turn into such beautiful women, moms, wives, friends, etc.

Ally said...

Um... what in the world! You didn't have a great photo of Holly but you had the real winner of me? Thank you so very much for posting it. Punk!