How long have we been together? Over 10 years.
How long did we date? We knew eachother for about6 months before we started dating. Then we dated for 6 months and were engaged another 3 months.
How old is he? 34 yrs old and very soon to be 35!
Who eats more? Ummm.....he does.
Who said I love you first? Bob did I think? Once we started dating everything just felt so easy, so all of those steps are a little unclear. Except he talked marriage WAY before I even thought about it, freaked me right out. That's why I think he must have said it first.
Who is taller? Bob is by a long shot. I am only 5'5 and he is 6'2.
Who can sing better? Bob! He has a nice voice, not amazing but good. He can and carry a tune. I am only so-so. But like my friend Andrea once said " I love to have my own concerts in the car." So much so that I have known to be horse after along drive.
Who is smarter? He is. I love to ask him while driving what random things are. Without fail he knows what it is. For an example, just past Cedar City there are little orange flags all over. Why? They were marking Prairedog dens for road construction?! Now why would he know that?
Who does the Laundry? ME!!!! Bob NEVER does the laundry.....I am far to particular.
Who pays the bills? It depends on the month. Both of us I guess.
Who sleeps on the right side? Bob does. But really he sleeps in the middle and I sleep close to the left side because I like to sleep close to the side.
Who mows the lawn? Bob does. I have only once mowed a lawn and it was my boyfriends when I was 16 and just because I wanted to try it out. Bob takes wonderful care of our yard. He has landscaped the whole thing and it looks great. He takes great pride and joy in his yard and yardwork. We agree that I'll decorate the house and he will decorate the yard.
Who cooks dinner? Always me. Except for lately, we started a meal swap with some friends. So I only cook once a week. Bob is great with the BBQ so I have to say that is some cooking.
Who drives? Bob does! I HATE to drive. I love to be the passenger though. In fact if my mom comes to town I let her drive, and truth be told she is a terrible driver. When I drive I am like a Grandma...I drive slow.
Who is more stubborn? ME! That's all I will say about that.
Who kissed who first? I kissed Bob first. We had been dating for awhile and in my experience if you started kissing you were fairly committed. I was afraid of committing to anyone so I held off. To the point that Bob said that I would have to kiss him...Then one night on my parents couch I just leaned over and kissed him. I think he was pretty surprised. I wasn't. I did say right after though "No committment, no committment."
Who asked who out first? Bob did. He convinced me to leave my other date early so that I could go up to his friends house in SLC later. Brad got in on it and told the other guy I had to be home before midnight because it was the sabbath the next day. As the one guy drove off Bob pulled in the driveway and we headed up to SLC. Our first official date was a week later, we went to Ruby river and then to see Seven Years in Tibet.
Who proposed? He did. He had told me he was ready when ever I was for a couple of months. When I finally knew he was it I left him a message on his answering machine that said I was ready. We actually had our temple date before he actaully asked me. Then on a trip down to St. George for Kennan's soccer trip, Bob and I went up Kolob Mt. to the Lava Point fireman's lookout and he proposed there. We love to take our kids there to visit, it's one of my favorite spots.
Who has more friends? I do. What else can I say.
Who is more sensitive? Well, I am more moody but he is far more sensitve than I am. He says I can verbally cut his heart out and then ask him where he wants to go for dinner. Ouch! Comes from growing up in my family. But I love his tender side and he can stop me in my tracks with a few words.
Who has more siblings? We have exactly the same. 5 siblings. I have two brothers and 3 sisters. Bob has 3 sisters and 1 living brother.
Who wears the pants? I hate to say me, because it is known that I am eternally bossy....sorry! But truth be told he is so nice to me that I usually always get my way and he leads very quietly and kindly. But in reality I really think we are a great team. We always try to be united in our ways.
I tag.....My sisters, Ally, Jamie, Celia, Amy (A,L,M) Laura (B,S) and anyone else who wants to do these fun little faq's

11 comments:
Holy cow! You guys look SO young, LOL. This left me with so many questions...like did you say, "no committment, no commitment" out loud? (somehow I am not surprised you kissed him first though)...love you and Bob together. You really are a good team.
You guys are perfect for each other!! Can you believe it will be ten years in six months??!! I love that Bob was thinking marriage earlier than you. Dallin was the same way. I was really surprised when he first brought up the "m" word. We had our temple date set before Dallin officially proposed, also. I totally missed your stories on our California trip. Thanks for the fun read!!
crazy! we had our temple date set before the official proposal also. and i love the flashback to bob and robyn the early years! you guys are a good couple. thanks for sharing your own love story!
You two are the Dynamic Duo!! Indeed, a great team!
I also loved the flashback photos. It made me a little sentimental for the good ole days. You know, when we were young, fun, and clueless.
So ... meal swap? Do tell. How does it work? I sure wish I lived closer to that action.
Thanks for the tag. I'll get on it shortly.
I love that you married Bob. You guys do make a great team. We wished you lived closer so we could see you more.
Great survey...it makes me want to redo mine to be nicer! I'd love to hear more about what he said about marriage that freaked you out!
Just letting you know that I still check in on you every once in a while. HOpe you're doing well. :) Your cruise looks like it was a lot of fun!
I just found your blog. Thanks for thinking of my family and the fast. Why do we not keep in touch better? I'll check back often. Your family is gorgeous. Isn't the four kid club the best?
Holy smokes! I am so glad you posted that picture of you in overalls! Haha..You have one cute family...and so old too. Just thought I would say hi, and that I hope all is well in St. George!!
Ummmmm...how about an UPDATE???
Post a Comment