Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eggs......

I decided to cut back on the amount of real eggs we dyed seeing that only Bob and I eat them.
Gil wasn't to excited about the coloring of eggs so he was helping daddy mow the lawn instead. So here are my three big kids coloring eggs!
This it the first Easter she has really been excited about. She loved coloring eggs.
She was wearing more dye than the eggs....thank heavens it came out of her clothes. I love how thrilled she is about her hot pink egg!

The end result!

3 comments:

Pam said...

SOOOO cute! Looks like they had a great time and those are lovely eggs!

kennan said...

it would be great to do something like that outside at this point. too bad i live in antarctica......

annebabe said...

i love the last photo with the shiny silver colander and the brightly colored eggs, it looks magazine worthy. seriously, great photos! and of course, love miss g's face painting for the occasion. a spring flower for easter. :)