Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hurray for Easter!

So here is Gwyn in Easter dress # 2!
Happy Easter! Here is our family right before heading off to church. I would love to say that we were just so happy but this picture tells all! I think next year we will do the Easter Bunny on Saturday. We had to rush through all festivities to make sure we got to church at 9am. I got up a little after 6am so I could be ready(that is just sad on Sunday) . It didn't even get light out until 8 am. I have to say that I was a little more grumpy than my family would have liked! Sorry. We ended up being 15 minutes late and that is a crime in my world.


My sweet boys could hardly sleep with the anticipation of the Easter Bunny. Yesterday we went to the Art Festival here in town. (pictures to follow) On our way out Abe spotted a basketball hoop for Gil and asked what we were doing with it. We told the kids that the Easter Bunny does not bring toys he just hides eggs, and that we choose to give them gifts. I am torn on the whole Easter Bunny thing.

Gil looking very dapper in his new Easter clothes. He didn't quite get the whole looking for eggs thing. He just toddled a long watching the goings on and shooting baskets in his new hoop.



Mom and Gwyn matching a bit!


Hope everyone had a great Easter.









5 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous family...one and all! XOXOXO

kennan said...

i agree, gorgeous family. i would take any of your children and you know that. oh, yeah i am still pregnant.......... kill me now! you look so beautiful in that picture with gwyn, kind of jealous about that. see you soon HOPEFULLY!

client preview said...

loving every second of gwyn's dress...and when and where did you get the salt water sandals???? were they stacie's??

jen said...

That is amazing that you got the easter egg hunt done and got your family looking super cute for church by 9AM!! I have to say that yesterday was the one and only day that I was really glad we had 1 o'clock church. You guys look great!

Amber said...

Happy Easter! You, your family and your pictures look beautiful! I know what your talking about with the Easter Bunny thing. I actually told my kids the same thing about the candy and the toys. I think Ben knows but he really wants to believe and make it fun. Last night his little cousin told him that the bunny wasn't real. He came to ask me and I had to answer the question I had hoped I wouldn't have to. I avoided the question by telling Ben he needed to go blow his nose immediately.