Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spring Break ~ Day 1

We went to the park today. i met a bunch of my friends (kids friends too) over at the new Ivins park . My two older boys thought it was amazing. Tucker keeps telling me it's not fair that the babies get to go to the park all the time......dang that school thing:)
Cute Tuck just hanging out.
Staci brought a lens for me to try out. This is about the only picture I got that turned out. I think I need a little more time fiddling around with it. I am trying to decide what new lens I would like to get....I am open to suggestions.? Did I mention that I
have a really hard time getting pictures of my little's.....this is why Gwyn is in mid-sentence.
Tucker on the Basketball court.
My awesome friend Andrea and her very cute daughter Piper. They were my models today!


She is a GrEaT Mom!


This Tucker saying "enough pictures mom."

Gil having a really happy moment!

Abe just hanging out


Piper doing a little jumping on her soon to be thrown out chair!



Gil finding the wood chips to be very fun to throw around....let's just be glad it was at no other child.
Tucker was thrilled to find several kids from his class at school playing at the park. Here was the game that they were playing for a while until the orange broke all over. Tucker has been SO sick this week with the Influenza A. He was so grateful to be getting out today.
Abe and Sklar had a mean game of tennis. They are starting tennis lessons the end of the month, so they were practicing.
Gwyn and Pipes posing for us.





8 comments:

Pam said...

Ummmm.....so nice that your weather was BEAUTIFUL as soon as I left town! Not to mention that your kids were feeling well once I left, too :( Oh well, better luck next time. Nice job with the camera, honey...you're getting some great shots!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

yes, thank you for enjoying all of that sweet warm weather without us!! that's right.. you know where i am.. we don't need to talk about it:(

and mom how come i never get a comment on my blog saying "nice job with the camera honey..." what's that about?.. SNAP!

your pictures do look awesome.. you are getting better and better. I can't wait to hear what lens you end up buying!!!! smoosh your kids for me!!!

jen said...

You got some fun pictures from the park. I should bring my camera next time. I am on the lookout for a new lens too, so let me know what you decide to get! I love your photos of Gil in one of your earlier posts. He is such a stud!

stace said...

so what was the deal with the 85mm?? What happened to the shots. Call and we will talk it over because seriously, it is an awesome lens and I love it even more with my new camera. Your pics are getting better! It takes a LOT of shooting and often times I take a whole bunch and there is only one I LOVE. What would we do with 100s we loved anyway??

Amber said...

Hey, I like the new look! And..your pictures look great! Can't wait to be down there in about a month!

Natalie said...

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind I happened upon your blog through Celia's. I love your pictures. I, too, am dabbling a bit in photography. I am still just getting my feet wet, but would love to swap tips (or just get some from you). Happy Snapping!

Natalie (Robbins) Copeland

lynn said...

Just so you know Roen is 23 months and weighs 35lb. people ask me if hes 3 so, i think Gill is right on track. i will come up there and hang. Roen is really lonely. Your kids are amazing. there getting so big.

Pam said...

Ummmm...where did your camera go??? I'm pretty sure there were several more days of Spring Break. How about an UPDATE?? Miss you guys...XOXOXXO