Sunday, April 13, 2008

BoYs!!!!

Bob and I are getting ready for bed, you know, doing the daily blog check to see if anyone has posted. We are laughing about our kids and about how tonight Bob was pitching the ball to Tucker to hit, when Gil decides it is his turn. Tucker interest lasted about 10 minutes and Gil takes up the bat and swings at the ball for about 45 minutes. He was crying to keep playing while Bob was dragging him in to the bath. He seriously hit the ball at least 3 times. Pretty good for a 19 month old boy. I have to check my photos I think he was born with a ball in hand.

After Gil's bath we turned on some music and the kids were dancing Tucker yells out in surprise "Gil just did a somersault". We all turn and start chanting "do it again, do it again." Sure enough he is doing somersaults, by the end he was pretty much doing a flip he was moving so fast. We were all laughing so hard at this huge baby of ours. When I say he is coordinated, I am not saying more so than other children I am just saying that because of his enormous size! You would think he would get caught up in largeness.

Bob was also telling me that we already don't know so much about our boys. For example..... Two little girls(Avynlee and Brinkley) in our neighborhood are walking down the street when Abe rolls down the window and yells "Girls smell like poo!" Bob says that these are a couple of girls that you might be wanting to say "hey, ladies!"too. What are we going to do with these boys? Of course Tucker is cracking up in the back and Bob is shaking his head.

I promise I will update this week.....just been busy.

5 comments:

jen said...

Our babies need to get together. Ashton lives for playing ball. It is seriously all he talks about. "Ball, ball, ball, ball....". A somersault, huh? That is amazing.

andrea said...

that Abe. Such a ladies man.

Pam said...

And why am I not surprised on either account??? Love those boys!! XOXOXO The Nan

Sarah said...

Somesaults?? Hitting baseballs? That's pretty amazing, I am fully admitting that.

And your other boys are also correct that girls CAN smell like poo if they don't take their momma's advice and shower more often. I am still waiting for the day when my two oldest bathe without me reminding them. I am still not sure why "shower AT LEAST every other day" has to be a rule in my house. Isn't it common sense poo-girls???

amylmitchell said...

Hunters with Abe on the girl thing. A couple of his friends have crushes and when I asked him if he did he said, "I want to wait til they're older...you know, they might turn out to be nerds."