(Excerpt from Bob's talk at Tim's Funeral) I feel like the Indian, Wind In his Hair, from the movie Dances with Wolves. I stand here today and say, "Tim, I am your brother, can't you see I love you, please stay."
I was just looking at some pics from that trip last night. The kids faces were so red. Who in their right mind has a picnic in SG in the middle of June in the middle of the day? I guess the same people who drive to Paragonah to have a picnic in the wind with people that live within a 20 minute radius of them. I do enjoy that picture though. I have very few pictures of myself with my siblings as adults. I guess I'm too busy trying to catch the kids in their cute moments.
4 comments:
I was just looking at some pics from that trip last night. The kids faces were so red. Who in their right mind has a picnic in SG in the middle of June in the middle of the day? I guess the same people who drive to Paragonah to have a picnic in the wind with people that live within a 20 minute radius of them. I do enjoy that picture though. I have very few pictures of myself with my siblings as adults. I guess I'm too busy trying to catch the kids in their cute moments.
What a great picture! Bob, my heart still aches for you and your family. Sweet, silly Tim should still be with us...so sad.
XOXO
thanks for sharing, thank goodness for eternal families! :) and i LOVE dances with wolves, one of my favorites.
i love you bob.
Post a Comment