Friday, May 30, 2008

Gwyn's Big Day!!! (picture over load)

We woke Gwyn up in the morning so that she could open her presents before Daddy left to work. All the boys (dad included) and my self woke Gwyn up by singing "happy birthday to you". It was so fun to see her open her eyes a little bugged and then see a HUGE smile on her face at remembering it was her birthday.
One of her FAVORITE gifts was FANCY NANCY. Let's just say her party was going to be themed after her new doll but she has so many boy friends that she wanted to invite we went a different direction.
Nothing like a little dress up for your doll!
Love this picture!
Gwyn is dressed and ready for her special day. So is Fancy Nancy!



Fancy's wings.....
So this picture is the reality of what this little girl was really like on her birthday. Perhaps we shouldn't have woken her up. She spent a little time in time out......What can you do?

The PArTy!!!!! (Geena is our neighbor/nanny) We love her and she was our little helper all party long! I must also give a shout out to Gwyn's new swim suit from the Nan! Gwyn had an amazing luau. We had decorations, Hawaiian music, water, yummy treats, and lots of cute little kids. The party was only scheduled for 1 hour. Perfect for three year olds.
My four kids!
Jen (our neighbor/older sister/friend/babysitter/aunt/Geena's mom) let us borrow their slide and pool for the Hawaiian Luau. Gil thought that this was the best thing ever.
Gwyn fought me all day to just play on this...she didn't want to wait for her party.
Jen so kindly helped out with all 15 three year olds at the party. She made it possible for me to take all the pictures I wanted too.


Carson came and enjoyed the party from afar. He was totally fine to be there with out his mom, but he was just the party spectator.
Gwyn was waiting to blow the candle out on the cupcake.
We had a wind problem.....
This is some of the group eating the oh so delicious cupcakes.
Just enjoying...




All finished......
Opening presents....
Grace
For our party favors the girls got leis, grass skirts, hats, and ring pops. They looked so cute.
Miss SJ


Emee
Gabe (Gwyn's future husband) love eachother so much. They escape to eachothers houses to frequently. Gabe actually gave Gwyn for part of her gift a picture of himself......must be love. Let's just say that when they get to play together Sara and I have to watch them closely because they get in to mischief and trouble together.
Our buddy Jackson!
The boys got leis, hats, and ring pops.
Adler
Talon

Gwyn and Emee....Hula babes.
The girls...and Gil.
Geena
The birthday girl!
Oliver
There were other kids who just didn't want to have their picture taken......
Tucker and Abe.....I don't even know where to begin with how much help they were to me all day. Tucker was constantly asking what he could do to help and then he and Abe would get to work. I love having a couple of older kids. Thank you my beautiful boys! (even if Grandpa Mike things Abe is U-G-L-Y)
Mr. Gilbert
Gwyn and me.....Bob was really there too. He was great and came home early to help out with the party. He was either video taping or cleaning up.
That night after the boys B-Ball game we had a real cake and ice cream. Here she is as silly as can be. I know this cake doesn't look like much, but it was oh so divine.
Thanks to Jen for always being stand in family. She represents Grandma's and Aunts. We missed the rest of our family but Gwyn got lots of calls from Aunts, Uncles, and Nannie! What a great day but really busy. I think she had a great time at her party and so did the kids...I am so glad Miss Priss is ours!








14 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Well besides the party being fabulous, let's talk about these pictures...
THEY ARE AWESOME!
My favorite is the one of Gwynnie being grumpy.. I love her.

I wish we could have been there, and gosh dam*% live closer!

farmgirl said...

I had almost forgotten about it by the time I finished looking at all the pictures:), but the grumpy picture is truly awsome. Glad I got the naptime wake up love and run down of fabulous and oh so fancy gifts!

kennan said...

oh ellen, i mean gwyn, you are so beautiful. really robyn, she is gorgeous. i am a little disappointed we were not there. gwyn needs me!!!!!! (and vice versa) it looks like it was amazing. i hate you live so far away.

B-Will said...

What an awesome day for your cute daughter. I love ya sis.

Amber said...

What a fun party! You are amazing Robyn! I love Qwyns hair and party dress! Happy Birthday cute Qwyn!

Sarah said...

Okay Pebbles-- you are just too too cute. Can I steal you??

3 already? I think all the best kids must be born in May (well, don't tell my 3 oldest). May seems to have a pretty good track record for adorable girls.

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Looks like a fun B-day!!! I heard you might be coming to the "no"????

jen said...

What a cute party theme! I love Gwyn's party dress. Adorable!

Pam said...

Oh my....I can't believe I missed it! Amazing pictures, amazing party, and MOST amazing girl. L-O-V-E her!!! XOXOXOXOX

annebabe said...

happy birthday gwynnie!!! what a fun party! and i'm glad you survived. ;) looks like you had a fun group at the party and water always equals a good time. love her face on the 2nd picture, total excitement and birthday happiness on her face. too cute.

ps-totally agree with sarah about may having the cutest birthday girls!

AmyL. said...

Looks so fun! Happy Birthday sweet Gwynnie!!

Tyler said...

Robyn,

looks like the party was a hit. The pictures are great! What an awesome family you have.

The Fish Family

amylmitchell said...

Whew...looks like a great birthday!! I don't think you could have packed more parties or outfits into that fun-filled day!! Love you guys!!

saramarilee said...

Gabe's dying without his fiance--hurry back so they can play, or court, or whatever you wanna call it!