Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fresno.....

I am really embarrassed about how I look in this picture but since it is the only one I have of me on our trip.... I am documented!
On the very first leg of our trip we went back to our old town of Fresno, Ca. Bob and I will both tell you that this is where we really grew up. Moving away from home was really a great thing for our little family. When we moved to Fresno, Tucker had just turned three and Abe was 18 months old. We had a FANTASTIC group of friends and so when ever we get the chance we go visit them. This is Amy, Jamie and Myself. I am looking pretty sad after our long drive.....Seriously, Jamie looked like she had just stepped out of a photo shoot....oh wait she did (family pictures)! Amy and I were feeling a little under dressed!
Jamie and Logan had the Arnolds and us over for pizza and some good old hanging out time! Bob had some really good friends that he played basketball with almost every morning. Bob's and his boyfriend Jeff were so glad to see each other. This is how the night ended with some boys in their 30 somethings wearing Nacho Libre masks and scaring the kids!
This is Ashtyn.....she might be a serious tomboy!
All the kids played and played. Their was a bounce house, swords, and dress ups.....nothing but fun for all of them. When we first moved to Fresno we all had2 children so that was 6 total. As to date we are now up 12 kids.


For some reason Logan had this thing in his back yard?....But the boys thought that is was great.
Jeff and Logan
Just scaring Gil......



This is Reagan and she is really cute....
The kids eating some pizza....
Here is Nash who is quite the character....he had MAY different outfits on.

Abe was always known as the fatman while living in Fresno......not so fat anymore!



Titan is Jamie's youngest and he was absolutely edible. He is just about walking.
Duncan is probably the prettiest boy I have ever seen.....I'd be okay if he married Gwyn.

********************************

These are our pictures from about 41/2 years ago. This was just before we moved. Jamie was my first friend in Fresno. She is still one of my favorite people. She has been their for me in some of my saddest moments. She is always a spiritual leader for me. Not only is she incredibly beautiful she is disciplined, loving, giving and a wonderful friend. She was also the best pool buddy anyone could have had:)
Amy is on the left, Misty(she and Jared came by to see us before they left out of town...love them) is in the middle and Jamie on the right. Amy is great! We always stay with she and Jeff when we come...I promise Jamie it will be her turn next time. Amy and Jeff have come to visit us many times and we talk all the time. I love to talk to Amy because she makes me laugh and is always good for a little gossip! She amazes me with her mad mothering skill for 4 girls. These two were crazy and had 4 kids in five years....who does that?
Here were the Arnolds when we left....loved their house...sigh! I still dream of your pool.
The Lawrence family before we left! They now have 4 boys.






2 comments:

trevan said...

No McLane sightings???

Pam said...

Cute, cute friends! What exactly is that animal thing and why is it okay to scare the kids with Nacho Libre???