Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Sassy Fras!

20 minutes old
1 day old
I love you dearly. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful friend and daughter. You make my life so much fun and all the pink and frills make life magical. Hope your day is as fancy as you are my happy girl.


9 comments:

amylmitchell said...

Happy Birthday to the wonderful Gwyn!! We love you and are thinking of you on this special day!! PS...Say hi to the chicklins for us!!

Danielle and Fam said...

3 already?? She is a serious cutie! Girls are fun huh? It's nice to have at least one to balance out all the boys...trust me I know how it feels!

kennan said...

words cannot express. gwyn is totally and completely amazing and i love her. happy birthday miss g.

Laura said...

She is the most precious little thing...and you take the greatest pictures of her! You both should be professionals! Happy Birthday to your sweet little 3-year-old!

annebabe said...

happy birthday miss g!! how fun to have a girl, a little friend who understands hairbows, make-up and matching accessories. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's three!! Happy Birthday Gwyn. Hope that it's very fancy.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

I love you so much miss priss!!! even if you were naughty on your big day :)

she truly is so incredible... gwyneth, you are fabulous and we love you!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love you sweet Gwen, I can't believe how grown up she is. I talked to her on the phone and she sounded six, I promise. Love you sister.

Brad

Pam said...

When did all that growing up happen?? She is more than delicious. Miss her so much!! XOXO